What’s your style like once the mercury begins to rise? Do you like the laid-back beach-y look? Are you an LBD kind of girl? Or are you a fan of the old stand-by: white cotton tanks and cute denim shorts, with some funky accessories to pull it all together?
What if you could kick it up a notch, with $250 to amp up your summer wardrobe?
From July 9th through August 17th, we’re celebrating great summer style by giving you the chance to win a $250 AMEX (R) Card.
HOW IT WORKS:
Each week, for the following six weeks, one lucky winner will receive a $250 AMEX Gift Card to use towards a fabulous Cotton summer wardrobe. All you have to do to enter is follow @CottonFashion on Twitter and retweet the following message:
Follow @CottonFashion & RT this for a chance to win $250 AMEX Card for a new summer wardrobe! #FabricOfMySummer. Rules: bit.ly/MLfIZy.
Potential winners will be notified via the @Cottonfashion Twitter handle. If we do not hear back from the potential winner within one calendar day of receiving notification, a new winner will be chosen.
Be sure to follow us so you don’t miss a beat! Good luck! See the official rules below:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND IN ALL U.S. TERRITORIES, POSSESSIONS AND OVERSEAS MILITARY INSTALLATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THIS PROMOTION IS NOT SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, TWITTER, INC.
The #FabricOfMySummer Sweepstakes (this “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored and operated by Cotton Incorporated, 6399 Weston Parkway, Cary, North Carolina 27513 (“Sponsor”).
1. Sweepstakes Period. Sweepstakes begins on July 9, 2012 at 12:00:01 p.m. ET and ends on August 17, 2012 at 11:59:59 a.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
By sending Tweets or opting to receive Sponsor’s Tweets via your wireless mobile device (which may only be available via participating wireless carriers and is not required to enter this Sweepstakes), standard text messaging and/or data rates will apply for each text message sent or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (e.g., airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers’ rate plans may vary and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Participation in this Sweepstakes by mobile phone and text message means that you understand that you may receive additional text messages from Sponsor relating to this Sweepstakes, including notifying you if you are a potential winner in this Sweepstakes.
3. Eligibility. Open only to residents of the 50 United States and Washington, D.C., who are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry, and are registered members, in good standing, of Twitter. Employees and agents of Sponsor, DDB Worldwide Communications Group Inc., and their respective affiliates, shareholders, officers, printers, distributors, advertising and/or marketing agencies, and the immediate family members and persons residing in the same household of such employees, are not eligible to enter or win this Sweepstakes.
4. Drawing/Odds. Sponsor will select six (6) weekly winners. On each Friday during the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will select one (1) winner in a random drawing in Cary, North Carolina from all eligible entries received in the immediate prior week through 11:59:59 a.m. ET on the applicable Friday (the “Weekly CutOff”). Entries do not carry over from week to week. Odds of winning a weekly prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received prior to each Weekly CutOff. Entrants need not be present to win. Limit one (1) prize per household. By entering, entrants consent to receive a direct message from Sponsor via Twitter solely in connection with this Sweepstakes. Potential winner will be notified via the @CottonFashion Twitter handle. Potential winner must contact Sponsor by direct message via Twitter within one (1) calendar day of receiving notification Tweeting that he or she is a potential winner, or prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner will be selected. If the @CottonFashion account is blocked from contacting the user via direct message, or if a potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected. Potential winner may be required to sign and return a Statement of Eligibility and Release (“Statement of Eligibility”) within four (4) business days of receipt in order to receive the prize, or prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner selected. If any potential winner is 18 or older, but is under the age of majority or under the control of the state in his or her state of residence, his or her parent or guardian must execute the Statement of Eligibility for such minor winner to be awarded a prize. In the event of noncompliance with these requirements, or if the Statement of Eligibility is not completed and returned within the applicable period, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner will be selected. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
5. Prize. Sponsor will award six (6) weekly prizes. Prize is one (1) $250 AMEX® Gift Card (Approximate Retail Value $250.00). Some restrictions apply. Terms and conditions applicable to gift card are established by American Express Company. See www.americanexpress.com for details. Purchase will not increase your chances of winning. All taxes or expenses, including without limitation, sales tax, federal, state and local income tax, and any other costs incurred in claiming or using the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. No prize substitutions, replacements, refunds or cash equivalent of prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and then only for a prize of equal or greater value. Prize is non-transferable. Manufacturer’s warranty applies. Sponsor makes no representation to winner as to the fitness or suitability of the prize for any purpose, and Sponsor hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning the prize.
6. General. This Sweepstakes is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrants agree (i) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, DDB Worldwide Communications Group Inc., Twitter, Inc. and their respective affiliates, shareholders, officers, printers, distributors, advertising and/or marketing agencies, and any of their employees, agents, and consultants (the “Sweepstakes Entities”) from any and all liability, for any injury, death, loss, harm, tax liability or damage of any kind arising from entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, or resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize; and (ii) that the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible, and shall have no liability, for: (1) late, delayed, misdirected, garbled, or incomplete entries, prize claims or notifications, or entries that do not otherwise comply with or violate the Official Rules; (2) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of this Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of prize winners; (3) any human error, technical malfunctions, or lost/delayed data transmission; any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, or software; (4) inability to access the Web Site; or (5) any other error or malfunction, or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes. Acceptance of prize shall constitute and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use winner’s name, address (city and state only), prize information, and/or likeness for promotional purposes in any media now existing or hereinafter devised without additional compensation, notice, review, or approval, where legal. (Tennessee residents need not consent to, or sign any, publicity release). Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to: (a) disqualify from this or any Sweepstakes it sponsors, now or in the future, any person it finds, in its sole discretion, has intentionally violated these Official Rules, tampered with the entry process, the operation of the Sweepstakes or Web Site, or any other aspect of this Sweepstakes; (b) modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes in the event the Web Site becomes infected by a computer virus or is otherwise technically impaired; and (c) cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes in its entirety should tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor shall award prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received prior to the date of cancellation or suspension. Except where prohibited, entrants and winners agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina in Raleigh, North Carolina, or the appropriate North Carolina State Court located in Wake County, North Carolina; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of North Carolina or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of North Carolina.
7. Warning. Any attempt by an entrant or any other person to deliberately damage the WEB Site or undermine the legitimate operation of this SWEEPSTAKES may be a violation of criminal and civil laws; should such an attempt be made, Cotton incorporated reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorneys’ AND EXPERTS’ fees) from any such entrant or OTHER person to the fullest extent permitted by law, including seeking criminal prosecution.
8. Winners’ List. For winners’ list send a self-addressed, stamped envelope on or before December 31, 2012, to: #FabricOfMySummer Sweepstakes, Cotton Incorporated, 6399 Weston Parkway, Cary, North Carolina 27513, Attn: Intellectual Property & Contracts.
AMEX® is a registered trademark of the American Express Company.
Posted in News & Features